Saturday, 9 November 2013

In Which I'm Completely Honest About My Blog Views

Friends! I don't like blowing my own trumpet. But I just wanted to show you something exciting:

That's over five thousand hits on my blog!

So I wanted to say a huge-a-roony massive thank you to everyone who ever checked out my blog. THANKS!
 
So guys and gals, can you do me a favour and give me some feedback?
 
What have you enjoyed reading so far?
What don't you like or think needs improvement?
And, what would you like to see more of?
 
You can get in touch on Facebook or Twitter or leave comments below. I'll reply to any/all comments as soon as I'm able.
 
Thank you again and I can't wait for your thoughts!

2 comments:

ADAM MARSH said...

there probably mostly me checking up on you see if theres anything interesting :p x

Lucy Milne said...

Thank you for visiting my blog anyway, Adam x